The Wallowa Lake County Service District in NE Oregon is looking for a water and wastewater manager. The position announcement is: WALLOWA COUNTY, OREGON
JOB POSTING 15-1104
Position: Project Manager for the Wallowa Lake County Service District
Rate of Pay: Negotiable
Closing Date: Until filled
- Associates Degree, or equivalent and two years experience with wastewater collection and domestic water distribution systems.
- Previous experience with budget preparation and administration required.
- Valid Oregon Drivers License
- DEQ Certification as a Wastewater Collection Grade I Operator, within 6 months to 1 year of hire date.
- Oregon Drinking Water Certification Distribution Class I
- Cross Connection Specialist Certification
- Must meet the requirements of the job description
- Must pass criminal history check and drug screen
Applications may be obtained from the Human Resource Department at Room 202 in the Court House, Enterprise, OR, or call 541.426.6534 ext 134
Wallowa County is an EEOC