Operates and maintains the District's wastewater collection system by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Not necessarily in order of priority, include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provides excellent customer service to customers and business partners.
2. Performs daily and routine monitoring of facilities and equipment. Performs analysis: checks and adjusts valves, floats, gauges and other related equipment. Records daily work and metered flows.
3. Monitors, inspect, operate, repairs and maintains wastewater collection system, including sewer lines, wet wells, pump stations, machinery, controls, pumps, motors and generators. Performs minor electrical, carpentry. Painting and mechanical tasks. Also maintains outside grounds.
4. Assists and do a variety of construction projects.
5. Operates a variety of hand, power and pneumatic tools but not limited to, such as jackhammers, chain saws, pipe cutters, compressors and pipe cutters.
6. Operates sewer cleaning equipment, pump station equipment and SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition).
7. Locates pipe and leaks using electronic detection equipment.
8. Troubleshoots complaints and evaluate emergency callouts.
9. Performs snow removal at all District facilities.
10. Fulfills "on call" requirements for a 7-day consecutive period, on a rotating basis.
11. Follows safety procedures and guidelines.
12. Completes paperwork as needed for cost reports, work logs, inventory logs, etc.
13. Assists with special projects and performs other duties as assigned from time to time.
PLEASE SEE HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFO:
Send resume and application to: email@example.com